The Last Agni Kai (Zuko vs. Azula)
This is absolutely amazing.
i feel like every single boy is a fuckboy. i feel like theres a fuckboy scale that goes from 1 to 10 that every single boy falls on. it’s not a question of whether a boy is a fuckboy or not but rather how bad of a fuckboy he is
Western Canadian Literature: “The prairie is cold and empty, like my marriage.”
Eastern Canadian Literature: “The sea is cold and empty, like my marriage.”
A few folks have commented that the preceding post is overly reductive, and I have to admit that I was perhaps a bit glib. Here’s an attempt at a more accurate summary, then.
British Columbia Literature: "The mountains are cold and empty, like - holy shit, a bear!"
Alberta Literature: “The prairie is cold and empty, like my attempts to reconnect with my heritage.”
Saskatchewan Literature: “The prairie is cold and empty, like my marriage.”
Manitoba Literature: “The prairie is cold and empty, like my relationship with my father.”
Ontario Literature: “The hills are cold and empty, like my faith in humanity.”
Quebec Literature: “The River is cold and empty, like my faith in God.”
Newfoundland Literature: “The sea is cold and empty, like my marriage.”
Nova Scotia Literature: “The sea is cold and empty, like my relationship with my son.”
Nunavut Literature: “The tundra is cold and empty, like the legacy of white colonialism.”
I think that about covers it.
Just your daily reminders:
- Racists are a problem
- White people are not
- Homophobes are a problem
- Straight people are not
- Transphobes are a problem
- Cis people are not
- Sexists are a problem
- Men are not
And most importantly,
- Hating an innocent person solely because of their race, sexuality, or gender makes you a fucking asshole
Just some actual daily reminders:
- All white people do racist things without being aware they are
- All straight people do homophobic things without being aware that they are.
- All Cis people do transphobic things without being aware that they are.
- All men do sexist things without being aware that they are.
- Saying things like ‘some men’, ‘some cis people’ absolves the blame of individuals and only seeks to comfort those with privilege and power.
- When a post says ‘some X’, the X will always assume that they are not because THEY ARE NOT AWARE.
And most importantly,
- It’s called metonymy, when anyone who is oppressed makes an exasperated statement like ‘i hate straight people’, they are substituting straight people for the concept of a system and a culture that teaches, incentives, and legitimizes homophobic acts and normalizes homophobic acts so that straight people constantly do honophobic things without realizing it and that’s really fucking annoying.
And just as important,
- The concept of sjws dehumanizes marginalized people and categorizes them as an ‘angry and emotional’ stereotype and only adds to the oppression of marginalized people under the guise of being ‘fair’, while the only thing you are doing is cushioning privileged people from their own ignorance and privilege.
drawing in class is such a religious experience
anime trope episodes: the beach episode, the festival episode, the episode where someone doesn’t know how to cook
western cartoon trope episodes: the episode where someone has several copies of themselves made, the episode where inanimate objects come to life, the episode that is a homage to a movie from the 1950s, the episode where someone is shrunk down to microscopic levels and placed inside the body of another person
the duality of man
and this is for all the white people that think it’s okay to say nigga
Dear my high school’s football team…
Less queer struggles more queer snuggles
Show - Ao no Exorcist
Song - Wired Life
Artist - Meisa Kuroki
i die (/ﾟДﾟ)/
shud i color